For More Details
Green Food Supplement
Alfalfa: Father of All Superfoods with Beneficial Nutrients and Wide Range of Minerals.
Blog by Herbal Hills | 10 Sep 2020
What is Alfalfa is all about?
Alfalfa is known as Medicago sativa. It is considered a powerhouse among all superfoods and that is the reason it is called the “Father of All Foods”.
Habitat and History:
- Alfalfa is mostly found in the mountain regions of Afghanistan and various surrounding regions.
- It is one of the most important crops in the world and goes by the name Lucerne in Europe along with other countries.
- Firstly, it was originally found in Asia, but now it has been globally recognized, owing to its nutritive value and versatility in use.
- At an early stage, American used Alfalfa for Arthritis, Urinary tract and digestive tract treatment.
Nutritional Fact of Alfalfa:
- Vitamin Rich Organic Alfalfa: It contains B-Vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.
- B-Vitamins help turn food into fuel and in turn, it gives us energy. B-Vitamins comprises of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12.
- Vitamins A and C are the most important Anti-oxidants and help protect and repair the damaged body cells. Vitamin A is good for vision and teeth, while Vitamin D is extremely crucial for bone health. Additionally, Vitamin K helps promote bone and tooth health and also assists in normal blood clotting.
- Mineral-Rich Organic Alfalfa:
- It is rich in essential minerals that include Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Folic acid, and Calcium.
- Iron acts as a blood booster and offers energy to the body.
- Calcium is useful for the bones and teeth and also stabilizes blood pressure.
Most Useful Benefits of Alfalfa Superfood:
1. Alfalfa: Helps Lower Lipid Level:
- According to research and studies on Animal, it is suggested that the Alfalfa superfood decreases the level of lipid about 30% faster.
- Alfalfa has an impressive amount of dietary fibers, which plays a very important role in controlling the Lipid level.
- Additionally, the other chemical compounds such as Saponins gets attach to the Lipid and prevents it from locking on the arterial walls.
- However, this procedure helps balance HDL(Good lipid) level in the body.
- This process also prevents the buildup of plaques, heart attacks, strokes, and atherosclerosis.
Alfalfa to Relieve Menopause Symptoms:
- The green food Alfalfa is a rich source of plant compounds, known as phytoestrogens that work similarly to the hormone estrogen.
- Moreover, these compounds are chemically similar to Estrogen.
- Phytoestrogens have several benefits that include easing menopausal symptoms, which is the basic reason for low levels of estrogen.
- The research studies found that the sage and alfalfa extracts were able to completely resolve hot flashes and night sweats in about 20 women.
- Additionally, another study of breast cancer survivors found that women who ate alfalfa had fewer sleep problems.
3. Antioxidant Effects of Alfalfa:
- Ayurveda uses the green food Alfalfa to treat various medical conditions caused by oxidative damage and inflammations.
- Alfalfa superfood is a powerful anti-oxidant that helps prevent damages caused by free radicals.
- According to the research, Alfalfa has the ability to reduce DNA damage and cell death caused by free radicals.
- However, Green food Alfalfa helps lower the production of free radicals and improves the body’s ability to fight them.
- One animal study has reported that the use of Alfalfa helps reduce the damages caused by brain injury and strokes.
4. Improves Bowel Movements and Enhances Metabolism:
- Alfalfa superfood is high in Dietary fibers and is not only able to bulk up the stool and enhance its movement through the bowels, but it can also reduce inflammation in the gut.
- Thus, it clears the health problems like indigestion, cramping, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and a bacterial imbalance in the gut microflora.
- Therefore, consume the Organic Alfalfa powder or tablets regularly to enhances the bowel movement.
5. Alfalfa to Speed up Healing:
- According to the traditional usage, Alfalfa acts as a wound and injuries application to induce faster healing and to prevent the infection.
- Alfalfa acts as antioxidants to protect the exposed area, while other nutrients and minerals stimulate the blood flow to the infected area and enhance the rate of healing and repair.
Where to find 100% Pure and Natural Alfalfa?
- Finding pure, authentic and natural Alfalfa powder and tablets is difficult. Thus to find a permanent solution to this problem, Herbal Hills started the production of 100% chemical-free Alfalfa herb.
- The mountain region mostly grows the green grass, thus to maintain its traditional value, Herbal Hills cultivates organic Alfalfa in the serene environment of the Sahyadri Mountain region.
- Herbal Hills is a well-known and most trusted brand for manufacturing Green Food and Herbal supplements. It maintains the Ayurvedic values of every herb by cultivating it in the own farm.
- The herbal famr at Lonavala cultures herbs in the pristine and chemical free environment for 100% purity and efficacy.
- After harvesting, this organic green grass passes through the High-Tech processing units for the conversion of fine powder into tablets according to the need.
- However, at Herbal Hills, Organic Alfalfa has required licenses such as FASSAI, USDA, etc. to uplift the safety standards and to fulfill the customer’s satisfaction.
This Organic Alfalfa superfood is available in two forms:
1. Alfalfa Powder: Alfalfa green food is the most efficient superfood and is synergistically processed with highly advanced technologies. The fine powder of Alfalfa green food is a rich source of nutrients and minerals. It contains Magnesium, Calcium, Minerals, and Trace elements.
It fulfills the need of minerals in the body and become the most important supplement to include in the daily diet.
2. Alfalfa Tablets: Alfalfa green food tablets are made from the finely-grounded powder. It offers the easiest way to consume green food supplement to incorporate whole body nutrients and growth promotes in a daily diet.